- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to that personal data which is required for legitimate reasons.
- We will first obtain your explicit consent if this is necessary to process your personal data.
- We take reasonable security measures to protect your personal data and require the same of parties who process personal data on our behalf.
- we respect your right to access, rectify or delete your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we hold about you, please contact us.
1. purpose, data and retention period
1.1 Contact - by phone, mail, email and/or web formats
1.2 Compilation and analysis of statistics to improve the website.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take reasonable security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorised access to personal information. This ensures that only necessary persons have access to your data, that this access is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked.
4. third party websites
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. You are advised to read this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will inform you wherever possible.
6 Access and processing of your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal information we hold about you, please contact us. You can contact us using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to amend, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
Please make sure you always clearly state who you are so that we can be sure not to edit or delete the wrong person's data.
7. submit a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way we (your complaint) handle the processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
8. contact details
Florian Georg Benjamin Schaible