2. what are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent with the pages of an internet address and stored by the web browser on the PC or other device. The information stored in it may be sent to our or relevant third party servers during subsequent visits.
3. what are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to provide functionality and interactivity to our website. This code is executed on our servers or on your device.
4. what is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag), is a small, invisible fragment of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on the website. To make this possible, various data from you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website function properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website.
5.2 Analysis cookies
As statistics are collected anonymously, no permission is required to place analytical cookies.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
We have received a privacy signal from your browser. For this reason, we have set your privacy setting on this website as essential. If you want to use all features, you should exclude https://flospitality.com from your privacy settings.
7. your rights in relation to personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is used, what happens to it and how long it is kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to amend, correct, delete or block your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and to transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We will comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for the processing.
8. activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your Internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify whether specific cookies should not be placed. Another option is to set your Internet browser to notify you each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in the help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again when you visit our website.
9. contact details
Florian Georg Benjamin Schaible